15.1.15

Weekly Plan January 11 - 17

 
 
A bit late in the week - but I still wanted to share the goals I've been working on this week
 
1. Exercise Three Times
  • I have been doing the "Couch to 5K" program/app from ZenLabs approximately 3 months (the program is 8 weeks - I've been managing 2 runs a week up until now).  This week I started the C210K program, with a goal of running three times a week - which is what the demands of he program are. 
  • My long term running goal is to participate in the Police Half Marathon 2 person relay with a friend in May!  We are both new-er to running, and are working as each others motivation and reminders to run and keep on track for our goal!
2. Start the 30 Day Vegan Diet
  •  I had a great grocery shop on Saturday in addition to the Fresh Box food we received on Wednesday - my fridge is packed to the brim with fruits and veggies and whole foods!  I did some prep work for the week on Sunday to help encourage us to make better decisions for snacks and "the munchies"
  • I used recipies from the 30 Day Vegan Book, from the Food Network App, and Also from the Oh She Glows Cookbook and Website.
3. Go to bed with a Tidy House
  • Working full time, getting to the gym, and cooking at home, by the time the end of the evening comes, sometimes the house is pretty out of order, and the motivation to work on cleaning the house is not always at the top of the list of want to do!  We're going to take the 10 minutes before we get to bed and do a quick "clean" to prep for the next day - Becoming Minimalist Blog outlines 10 small things to tidy up before bed!
 
That's it for today!!
Cheers!
Alisia

No comments :

Post a Comment