25.1.15

Weekly Plan Jan 25-31

Whew!  Time flies!  Hard to believe that January is already in it last week!  And I lost a week of blogging last week too!  Wow!  I didn't feel that busy, but I also don't think I used my time to the best of my ability...it was one of those weeks where once the "need to do's" were done, it was hard to get motivated to do the "want to do's".  On that note...my plan for this week!
  •  Use my Journal/Planner
    • I started using the Bullet journal method in September, and up until December I was great at using it!  I just haven't been taking the 5 or 10 minutes a day to set it up and use it and I have found that if I don't have my plan written down for the week or the day that I really just don't do it
  • Walk at least 10,000 steps weekdays and at least 8,000 on weekends
    • I start a pedometer challenge at work tomorrow; the last week we've been 'calibrating' and I can easily get to 8-9000 during the week and hit about 5-6000 yesterday and it looks like that's where I'm headed today.  I want to push myself a bit harder - to make better decisions regarding walking places/taking the stairs so wanted to add a couple extra steps to my goals.  I did hit 12,000 on Monday when I walked home and picked up Lily for a walk after work, so I think 10,000 is reasonable
  • Set our Minimize Schedule
    • Hubby has started reading  and following some of the Minimalist blogs/books that I have and is starting to "buy-in" to what I'm hoping to accomplish from a "things" perspective in our home - this week when we sit down to do our weekly goals class, we are going to write out a list and start setting out a schedule of how to simplify and clean our home!
That's what I'm planning on this week.  I've been finding that setting three specific goals a week, with a concrete plan for each, has been making what I've set out to do seem much more reasonable and reachable.  In the next few days look for my update post on my goals from the previous two weeks!

What do you find helpful for setting (and attaining) your goals?

Cheers!
Alisia

No comments :

Post a Comment