1.2.15

Menu Plan February 1- 7

 
 
Since one of my major goals has been around eating healthier, I thought I would share a some of our menu for this week (Dinners anyway!)  Here we go!
 
Sunday – Roasted Beet and Arugula Salad from the Roasted Root
 
Monday – Broccoli and Cauliflower Bisque from Peta.org with Pilsbury Biscuits
Tuesday – Lentil Loaf from the Simple Veganista, steamed veggies
 
Wednesday - Tortilla Pizzas from Oh She Glows, sautéed swiss chard with garlic and chili flakes
 
Thursday - Breaded tofu strips, oven fries (using Epicure Rosemary and Garlic oven fry spice) and steamed veggies
 
Friday – Veggie Chili (my own recipe, and seriously dependent on what is left over in the fridge for veggies!)
Dessert – Coconutchocolate chip cookies seriously the best chocolate chip cookies I have made!  Soooo Yummy!  From the Well-Traveled wife and found on Pinterest
 
Lunches are usually left overs from the night before, and I make veggie and fruit packs up for the week for snacks in our lunches!

Next week, I hope to share my menu and grocery planning worksheets with you along with the menu!

Take Care,
Alisia


No comments :

Post a Comment